Wednesday, 17 September 2008

F = Facts (6 unspectacular ones about me)

I’ve been tagged by Indigo Bunting. As luck would have it, I was up to F for Facts, and so can respond to her request to write six unspectacular things about me:

  1. When I concentrate (particularly when playing the piano) I stick my tongue out … just a bit.
  2. I’m addicted to Sudoku – one a day keeps the Alzheimers away.
  3. I'm a secret Dr Who fan.
  4. I’m the classic middle child. I'd like to rebel against that, as long as it didn't upset anyone.
  5. I operate the VPMS (Volcano Paper Management System). Pile things high. Whatever is important will rise to the top, what is not will slide off the side.
  6. Mali is not my real name. (But you knew that already didn't you?)

I don't think I can tag anyone - I think all my favourite bloggers have already been tagged.


3 comments:

waxwing said...

I like your management system -- it makes sense.

I didn't know Mali wasn't your real name.

Indigo Bunting said...

Oh, that was quite fun. My husband does the same thing when he concentrates. At least sometimes. Your middle child comment made me laugh out loud. And although I think I've discovered your real first name, I have no suspicion of the last.

LisaS said...

VPMS .... I work that way too. in fact, there are several ways that acronym applies to me ...