I’ve been tagged by Indigo Bunting. As luck would have it, I was up to F for Facts, and so can respond to her request to write six unspectacular things about me:
- When I concentrate (particularly when playing the piano) I stick my tongue out … just a bit.
- I’m addicted to Sudoku – one a day keeps the Alzheimers away.
- I'm a secret Dr Who fan.
- I’m the classic middle child. I'd like to rebel against that, as long as it didn't upset anyone.
- I operate the VPMS (Volcano Paper Management System). Pile things high. Whatever is important will rise to the top, what is not will slide off the side.
- Mali is not my real name. (But you knew that already didn't you?)
I don't think I can tag anyone - I think all my favourite bloggers have already been tagged.